A Methodist Church in Warlingham dates back to 1826. In 1954 the church moved to a temporary building on the present site and the current Church and Small Hall were opened on 25th November 1961. The Halls were extended in 1971 creating a multi-purpose sports hall with the addition of further meeting rooms and a small conservatory in 2008.
Then in 2016 a major development took place which improved access to both the halls and the church and transformed the church itself into a modern state of the art building.
Sunday worship attendances average between 80-90, with children and young people making up 25 of that number. We also run two busy week night youth clubs with a further 60 children and young people attending.